Thursday, December 11, 2008

One of a Kind Show and Sale


Mom, Sarah, and I all went to Chicago this past weekend to the One of a Kind Show and Sale at the Merchandise Mart. This was the second year in a row that we have gone to this show and it has certainly for it's place as one of my favorite art shows. Last year at the show I was rather in love with the elegant chain maille jewelry of Melissa Banks. Her jewelry line, Rapt in Maille, is quite fabulous and I am happy to say that I splurged and bought one of her bracelets. You can view her work, show schedules, etc. at her website www.raptinmaille.com

Oh, and mom and Sarah splurged too. =) I think we'd make great hand models, but I wouldn't wanna wear gloves all the time. Plus, having to insure my hands seems just a little bit odd.

No comments: