Thursday, July 15, 2010

Objects and Elements = Amazing :D

Hi everyone! I just wanted to shoot a quick blog  out there to say that my talisman piece I shared with you all a few posts back is featured on the Objects and Elements blog today. Objects and Elements is the online store/blog etc. for Susan Lenart Kazmer's book, findings, etc. with the exclusion of her new line for Michael's Industrial Chic.  Recently, they had a reader challenge/submission. They had so many wonderful entries they have been featuring one each day rather than one gigantic post and today it is me! So hop on over there and check out today's post and all of the other beautiful pieces people have made with the Industrial Chic line. You can find it HERE and if you miss it today, just look at the July 15, 2010 post. They are so kind and supportive there and even sent me a very nice personal email to let me know when my piece would be featured, not to mention their kind words in the actual post. Thanks to all of you at Objects and Elements, you are all truly inspiring.

No comments: