Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Autumn = Awesome

Autumn also = BUSY!

I have classes, workshops, shows, and soccer games (I can't wait to see my niece play!) scheduled for basically every moment of every weekend for the next several weeks. I am going to try to keep everyone posted here in the coming weeks as to what I will be up to but you can also check my facebook page for the most up to date information.

This weekend?

Get yourself to Yellow Door Art Market. It is their annual birthday celebration so all of those delightful handmade goodies made exclusively by Michigan artists (including mine!) will be 15% off!





Can't make it to Yellow Door? Starting tomorrow, October 2, 2104, I will be adding several necklaces and cuffs from my Cosmic Poppy line to both of my shops. I have been trying to move away from etsy in the last year to Big Cartel because of various changes etsy has made that I do not agree with so as a compromise rather than doing it entirely all at once, I will only be offering made to order listings there. More about that later but in the mean time, here is a sneak peek at a matching pair and of the colors available. 

aaaaaand some of these goodies are still available from my update the other day in the Big Cartel shop.

No comments: