Saturday, July 26, 2008

Show is over folks...


Well, the Coldwater show is over. It was a nice show despite it's very small size. Unfortunately it was in it's very first year and therefore was a very slow one. Neither my sister or I sold a thing. I did try out some new displays though. Check them out, pictures are conveniently located in this blog.
Also, very exciting news, the "Full of Sheet" line of Bricolage Studios was introduced at this show. My upcycled clothing line made from thrifted sheets was fairly well received, unfortunately the pattern I made, while working quite well for shirts, winds up looking like a muumuu if left longer for a dress.



My latest earring design also was put out in the public for sale today. My current favorite can be viewed above.

ok... the computer is harrassing me to shut down so that updates can happen. g'night
Emily

No comments: