Monday, November 8, 2010

New item offerings for update November 15!

So I've been talking about new item offerings in my shop announcements for some time. Well, now that things have slowed down a bit, I am finally getting them ready and will be posting them next Monday!

First of all, there will be several new fiber offerings and combo. packs. Here is a little preview of what will be coming to a shop near you (or at least your fingertips) in full color!
I have also been scouring my favorite local thrift stores for super goodies for the next brand new offering I'll be putting out into the world. I don't want to give it all away now but here is a little sneak peek as to what it might be:




I am super excited about these and have only shared this delightfully silly idea with a few people. :D

Are you excited yet?  Because on top of it all, I might just have a few items finished to finally go into the "Wear It" section of the shop. Now that is exciting news since it has been empty the entire time I've had the shop. Good intentions but no time really... Now that temperatures are finally dropping (I think anyway... it is supposed to get up to near or over 70 tomorrow! It's NOVEMBER! can we say what the hell Michigan?) But it isn't unbearably humid and hot and the snow isn't flying so no real complaints here, just confusion. At any rate, the "drop in temp." means I actually like to sit with a pile of yarn and partially made garment in my lap.

A few new yarns will be hitting the shop next week along with several new batts. Previews to come Friday here and on flickr!

No comments: