Monday, September 19, 2011

Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival!

NML&W is coming up this weekend! I have to say I am really excited for this show. It was my favorite fiber show last year in my first year as a vendor and I have been looking forward to it since it was over last year.

The festival is located on the Ogemaw County Fairgrounds in West Branch and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Because Autumn is creeping in, they are especially beautiful with all of the colors beginning to change. Last year there was amazing kettle corn outside too. :D


I'm busy preparing lots of goodies for the show including batts, handspun yarns, fleece and locks mixes, experimental spinning/felting packs, and tons of other wee add ins like hand dyed silk cocoons and carrier rods. Of course there will be some signature Bricolage Studios jewelry there as well!

You can check out my 2011 Schedule tab for more information. Hope to see you all there!

No comments: