Wednesday, November 30, 2011

, December 3 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Yarn Hollow Studio at 3041 Broadway SW, Grandville.

QUICK! blog before the internet goes out again!

I've been trying to blog about the event I'm participating in this weekend for days now. Seriously. If it wasn't that comcast just felt like not allowing me to have the internet, it was the first serious snow fall that we just finally got. Not the pretty sugar snow that falls softly, Oh NO, the nasty super heavy wet crap that makes branches fall all over the place.


Anyhow, THE event! :D Rita, the amazing fiber rockstar behind Yarn Hollow, is holding her second annual open house in her studio this weekend and kindly asked me if I'd like to be a part of it.

There will be several other fiber artists there as well, including my wonderful friend Gloria of X-stream Fibers with her super gorgeous scarves. My pal Heather who is lucky enough to work for Rita (super jealous! :D) will also be selling her wares. I'm very excited for this event and to meet all the other talented fiber artists who will be there. Hope to see a lot of YOU there as well!

December 3 
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Yarn Hollow Studio 
3041 Broadway SW
Grandville, MI

No comments: