Tuesday, June 2, 2009

who knew i'd love....


digital cameras and blogging...

I mean really, it took me a while to start blogging and I'm still not completely comfortable with the idea BUT, I have found myself thinking about things and knowing they'd be a good blog blurb.

Well, I was just going through photos and came across some real beauties I took a few weekends ago. I made Adele a big batch of the ultimate bubble mix and took her out her bubble thing so she could make massive bubbles. This is by far one of the coolest inventions EVER! Here's a great photo I shot of her making them. I can't believe I took that photo! Not because the composition is that fantastic but I was shocked I was actually able to capture the bubble so well. On top of that, this happens to be one of few where Dillon didn't sneak into the photo. He needed to have his own little photo shoot though.

To feel this blissful and childlike on a Saturday afternoon is definitely something to be cherished.

1 comment:

SpringGirl said...

I love you! I miss you! I love the word Bricolage, it describes my work too. I am so excited to read about your creative adventures. Do you mind if I send my readers to your blog? I am an etsy junky. Mostly I go looking jewelry.