Thursday, June 24, 2010

disgruntled...

you know those adorable little magnetic things with all the different faces with specific emotions that you can "select your mood." Mine would be on the disgruntled one RIGHT NOW!!!

argh...

with how busy I have been, the house is in disarray. This means I cannot find things. SO, when my camera battery died just as I was about to take pictures of all of my jewelry for my big update tomorrow, do you think I could find the charger? all is not lost though. I did eventually find it (of course it was in a place I had already looked a few times and I just somehow missed it) and it is now charging. I am still hoping to update tomorrow, I just probably won't get sneak peeks out like I had hoped.

we won't even mention the royal eff up on the city of battle creek's part with my water bill the ENTIRE two and half years Joe and I have lived here. well I guess I just mentioned it but we won't get into it.

yea disgruntled would be my mood. 

on the lighter side of things...

I do have a few pictures of the pieces I was going to post today that I took in my booth so enjoy the pretty baubles! 



Also, I did get some weaving started which I am VERY excited about. if all goes well with it I might even be able to dedicate a wee little blog about it this weekend.

I am having an impromptu yard sale this weekend AND am going to do some solar dying of a bunch of the fleece I have acquired in the past month or so. I think I figured it out and I have over 20 pounds to pick, wash, and dye. The feels kind of nice to know that I have all of that at my disposal. Which leads me to my next topic. MASSIVE FIBER UPDATE NEXT FRIDAY JULY 2!!! Seriously. There will be locks, firestar, and batts aplenty. All hand dyed by me! Yay!!!

Also Saturday I am going to a roller derby double header in kalamazoo. Should be an exciting adventure and might get my mind off the one terrible thing going on right now...

No comments: